make varies widely depending on the size of their following”>
highest-paid fitness influencers
Do you ever wonder how much the average fitness influencer actually makes? The answer really depends on a variety of factors. These include their numbers of followers, the type of content they are creating, the brands they partner with, and the platforms they use.
In general, fitness influencers that have a large number of followers and who work with top-level brands can make anywhere from thousands to millions of dollars. Those in the middle tier can make upwards of a few hundred to a few thousand dollars. Those in the lower tier can make anywhere from a few bucks to a few hundred bucks depending on what exactly they are doing and which platforms they’re using.
How Much You Can Make Based on Platform & Followers
The platforms you use and the size of your following are two of the biggest factors when it comes to how much you can make as a fitness influencer. Here are some general estimates for the most popular platforms:
- Instagram: Instagram has become the most popular platform for fitness influencers. Accounts with anywhere from 10,000 to 1 million followers can expect to make anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars per sponsored post or photoshoot. Accounts with over 1 million followers can expect to make thousands or even millions of dollars.
- YouTube: On YouTube, influencers can make anywhere from a few hundred to tens of thousands of dollars per video depending on a variety of factors such as views, watch time, and sponsored videos. Accounts with large followings can expect to make in the thousands or higher.
- Twitter: On Twitter, influencers can make anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars. However, the potential increases the more influential the influencer is on the platform.
How Much You Can Make Based on Type of Content
The type of content you create is also a big factor for determining how much you can make as a fitness influencer. Here are the general estimated ranges for different types of content:
- Sponsored Posts: Sponsored posts are posts where an influencer is paid to promote a certain product, service, or company. This is one of the most common ways in which influencers make money. The potential income from these posts can range from a few hundred to thousands of dollars depending on the number of followers and the type of brand.
- Photoshoots: Many fitness influencers also get paid to do photoshoots with various companies and brands. This is a great way to make money if you have the right look and can find the right brands to work with. Photoshoots can range from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars depending on the type of shoot, brand, and number of followers.
- Endorsements: Fitness influencers are often paid to endorse certain products or services. These can range from a few hundred to several thousand depending on the type of product or service being endorsed and the number of followers.
As you can see, the potential income for fitness influencers can vary greatly depending on the size of their following, the type of content they create, and the platforms they use. However, with the right combination of followers, content, and brands, it is possible to make a substantial income as a fitness influencer.
If you find yourself inspired to become a fitness influencer, the best thing you can do is start building your following and understanding the business of social media. Good luck!